Oxygenated Steam Sauna
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing build up of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility
- Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon
- Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the process
- Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds
- Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a lose of 200 – 450 calories in a 30-minute session
More Benefits of Steam Sauna and Hyperactive Oxygen
|The use of a sauna should be part of any detoxification program. The sauna also promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation.
Using the steam sauna with hyperactive oxygen allows the steam to surround the body and hyperactive oxygen can be introduced through the skin.
|Rising body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses combined with the heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by hyperactive oxygen will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them.|
|The combined action of moist heat and hyperactive oxygen cleanses the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluid. The combination of steam and hyperactive oxygen is a natural, effective way to promote a refreshing sense of wellbeing.|
Newest Research Shows Steam Hyperthermia An Effective Treatment For: