Keeping with our theme of sharing wellness, our links page will offer you various websites to continue you on your path of being able to Think ~ Feel ~ Be ~ Seriously Well.
- Provides wonderful resources for patients, practioners & students. Everything from comprehensive acupuncture education to “In the Kitchen” information. A favorite of our acupuncturist, Danee Barnett.
- American Massage Therapy Association
- The mission of the AMTA is to develop and advance the art, science and practice of massage therapy in a caring, professional and ethical manner in order to promote the health and welfare of humanity. This website provides information about massage therapy for consumers and will help consumers or healthcare professionals locate qualified massage therapists in their area.
- Craniosacral Therapy Information
- Delve into this website for a complete explanation of craniosacral therapy and how you can benefit from it. This site will also give you more information on our craniosacral therapist, Terrence Grywinski, and links you to the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners.
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association
- Information on one of the fastest growing and best massage associations in the country.
- Oxygen Healing Therapies
- An information & research source on oxygen therapies and its many benefits.
- A non-profit organisation, based in Munich formed in 1991 for the benefit of all certified Rolfers practicing in Europe. A service organisation offering representation on behalf of members.